9-12 Online Learning Material
Currently Available High School
- There are two Algebra lessons: My First Car; and Can I Afford to Buy a House;
- There are six Algebra courses: Algebra 1, Algebra A(A); Albebra A(B); Algebra 1(A); Algebra 1(B); Algebra 2(A); Algebra 2(B); Algebra B(A); and Algebra B(B).
- Other Math units include Function of Geometry in Construction, Graphing Quadratic Equations, Introduction to Statistics, Muti Step Equations, and Mean, Median, Mode and Range ; and Exploring Data(Statistics)
- There are eight English Language Arts courses: From Short Stories to Kill a Mockingbird , Critical Evaluation of Non-Fiction , English 9 , English 10A , English 10B , English Composition , Gender Inequality , This I Believe: Writing a Creative Personal Essay.
- There are three Social Studies Courses: Current Issues ; Geography ; Hidden Children and the Holocaust: A Lesson and Pledge for Action; Civics- Political Parties and Politics ; Holocaust Art and Remembrance ; World Civilizations (A) ; and World Civilizations (B).
- Thee are five Science Courses: AP Biology, Earth Systems , Earth Systems (B), Biology(B) , and Earthquake Activity,
- There are four Technology Courses: Computer Technology ; Advanced Computer Technology ; CyberSafety ; and Digital Citizenship ;
- There are fthree Media Courses: Digital Photography and Graphic Design
- There are two Media Lesson: MassMedia ; and Music Appreciation
- There are nine courses at the Career Technical Education Page: Safety - Infection Control and Standard Precautions; Introduction to Hairdressing; Medical Skills 1 A; Marketing; Accounting I; Computer Aided Design; Basic Video; Applied Business Technology; Retail Marketing: Think like an ENTREPRENEUR
- There are five World Language courses: Beginners Spanish; Chinese for You!; Conjugating Regular Verbs in the Present Tense in Spanish; French I: Au Cafe ; and NICA Quest
Other online content for High School
Washington State Colleges has released 42 open courses in both Common Cartridge and Angel LMS (Learning Management System) format. They are aimed at college – but with most of the courses out there, they lend themselves to be adapted to High School.
Learn more about: